Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2010 8:36:13 PM EDT
I have a DAS Fal 16" with a railed handguard.I was looking at a vertical grip inwhich a small bipod pops out.Does anyone use one of these,are they any good.I understand the military vertical grip is made of metal and the Law Enforcement grip is a mixture of plastic and metal.Would appreciate any reviews and or photos of rifles so equipted.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Several of my guys run those on their duty rifles.  They work well, and really make a difference when they are shooting prone.  Both versions seem to be fairly durable- nobody has broken the all-plastic ones yet.  They are great for when they have to be guns-up on a door or window for an extended period of time.  I would probably get one for my rifle if I wasn't already running a Surefire 900.

If I were going to put one on a heavier rifle like an FAL, I might splurge for the metal-reinforced version just to be safe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top