Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2002 11:13:47 PM EDT
I am keenly interested in this weapon. It's the curious 12 ga pump with the proprietary checkered "Carbon Fiber" finish. Looks and handles superbly by my first impression at the shop. The action is the smoothest I've ever felt on a pump.
Priced a little hefty @ $489 but, Italian-made and backed for a lifetime by H&K, looks to be something well worth looking further. (?)

ANY OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCES HERE??????

TIA
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#1]
???????
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 10:49:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had an FP-6 for about 14 months, and have about 200 rounds through it, mostly sluga and OO buck.  No problems to speak of.  I had a problem when I went to put the extended mag tube on and ended up having to figure out how to put the bolt in, but I worked it out okay.  The manual that comes with it is oriented towards the "sporting" style pump gun, so it doesn't mention the flip up front sight (which is for use in the down position with the standard rear sight, or up with the optional rear ghost ring), or the rail on the receiver, or any of the tactical features.  Someonw posted here quite awhile ago about an ejector problem, but I've never experienced it.
They just came out with a semi version of it as well..I think they're calling it the "fast 20".
Sluggo
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 7:22:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Also look at the new Benelli Nova Tactical with ghost ring and extended tube. great little pump gun.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 7:49:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks much for the responses.
Happy to hear there might be a semi coming out--I am more interested in a good semiauto.
The FP-6 looks like a semi and was the reason I asked to look at it in the gunshop.
I'll wait for the semi version.

The Benelli, I definitely will check it out if I see one. Benelli is a highly respected quality shotgun maker, needless to say.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top