Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 1:05:38 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone here has seen any aftermarket extended safetys for the Mossberg 590A1?

I am putting the Knoxx Spec Ops compstock on mine for multigun because I wanted to smooth the transition from my AR to the Shotgun, and also for the added recoil reduction. However, with the location of the safety on the 590A1, I would have to move my my grip position to disengage the safety at the beginning of a stage.

I've seen the safety that comes with the CAV ARMS AR type stock, and what I'm looking for is something similar, or better, but I don't want to have to buy the complete stock to get it, since I really prefer the Knoxx.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top