Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2003 5:02:00 AM EDT
I'm thinking buying one of Sage International's speedfeed collapsing stocks for Remington 870. Does anybody have any expierence with them? The company or the stock. I don't know much about either. I jusy like the looks of the stock. Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 6:38:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the TS870 on my shotgun and I love it. The speedfeed stocks and the telescoping stocks are different items.
The telescoping stock has worked very well so far. Recoil is not bad, and it is nice being able to adjust the length of pull. I like the looks of it as well. You can't mount a side saddle with this stock installed.
Sage is best known for making a domestic alternative to the Arwen less than lethal projectile launcher.
Go to http://www.specwargear.com/specials.html
a little less than halfway down the page are some cool pictures of the stock.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 6:52:23 AM EDT
[#2]
QuinlanV, thanks you've gotten me pointed in the right direction.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 6:56:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I just checked out the pictures for specwarfear.com. Yes, that's exactly what I'm looking for. Does SAGE sell the stock and pistol grip together as a package or separately?
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 9:20:32 AM EDT
[#4]
http://www.sageinternationalltd.com/si/wepacc/wepacc.html

That will get you to the page to order it. It comes with the pistol grip and all mounting hardware. Took me about 20 minutes to change it out.

Link Posted: 10/20/2003 9:39:25 AM EDT
[#5]
QuinlanV, thanks for the link.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top