Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2007 5:04:30 AM EDT
Hey FAL gurus, there is an enterprise arms imbel for sale at the local shop and was curious if they're any good. They want $600 for it, and with the exception of the plastic forend, it is in pristine shape. The forend just has a bunch of scratches, like it was taken from an old military rifle. Are the Enterprise guns worth having? I don't really need another rifle, but if it's a decent FAL for $600 I would pick it up. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:29:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/4/2007 5:35:40 AM EDT by BB]
Its a good FAL, and thats a good price too. Might want to call in the serial number though to make sure it's a factory built Entreprise rifle, could be a home build. If it is a home-build it may not be 922r compliant, but 922r compliance only applies to builders, not buyers, so if you have a properly filled out transfer/bill of sale (and keep it!) it won't matter. And check the headspace too on a home-build. Still a good price for a good build, homebuilt or not.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 4:39:54 PM EDT
Sounds like a good deal to me. Figure $340.00 (Type 3) for the Entreprise receiver, Imbel kits are now around $250.00, and at least $100.00 for compliance parts equates to $690.00 plus fees and tax to build one. I would snatch it up at $600.00 + tax.

+1 to call Entreprise to see if it was sold as receiver only.

mfn
Top Top