Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/5/2001 5:19:35 PM EST
Does anyone know where I can find a front site adjustment tool for an Enfield Mark IV?
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 5:46:36 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/5/2001 5:42:47 PM EST by Pthfndr]
I don't have an answer for you but this site might.

Link Posted: 11/5/2001 7:29:54 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:51:06 PM EST
You can either BUY one..or do what I did..buy a cheap screw driver, a dremel tool with a cutting tool.

Cut off the flat blade on the screw driver, then use the cutting wheel to make a Notch. gradually widening it until it fits.

Works like a Charm.

Another thing every Enfield Addict should have: is a Firing Pin Removal Tool. You should BUY one of these.

Top Top