Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2004 11:44:26 AM EDT
Just thought I would share this with you guys:

Thank you for your email. We will be manufacturing Steel Lips within the next couple of weeks and will hopefully be shipping towards the end of November. At this time pricing is not available. Please check back with us in the next 1 to 2 weeks or check on our website www.michaelsoforegon.com for further information.

Thank you,

Andrea Nelzen
Michaels of Oregon
Technical Support
Sporting Goods

I am writing this email to request that you once again sell 25 round steel
lips magazines for the Ruger 10/22. I know that you are currently selling
the "Hot Lips", but I have found that the steel lips are considerably more
durable - at least in my particular rifle. I also know that many others
share my same view. I am currently waiting to see if you begin selling
Steel Lips in the near future, otherwise I intend to purchase Eagle brand
magazines as opposed to settling for the "Hot Lips" variety.

Thanks,

James
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#1]
In other words, we're waiting to see if we should tool up or if we shouldn't bother [in the case of a Kerry win].

Mike
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:46:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
In other words, we're waiting to see if we should tool up or if we shouldn't bother [in the case of a Kerry win].

Mike

Talk about reading in to something.  Even if Kerry were to win, they'd still have a years worht of sales. Unless Kerry can make a law without having to wait for congress to get off their asses.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:56:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

Talk about reading in to something.  Even if Kerry were to win, they'd still have a years worht of sales. Unless Kerry can make a law without having to wait for congress to get off their asses.

Executive order?

Mike
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:52:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Only Bush could do the executive order before the ban ended, as is allowed for the "execution" of laws.   The AWB no longer exists as law, and it can only re-arise as new legislation.

I dread a Kerry Presidency, but it won't be the end of the world.  The House has drawn their districts so nothing changes and it actually looks like a few more seats will be picked up.

The Senate looks close, but probably the same split.

If I'm really optimistic, I remember the last really liberal Democrat we elected resulted in 12 years for the Republicans.  

Back to the original topic, I think they just need some production time.  They were still making these things for the much smaller export market.   I've bought a whole bunch of the ugly, clear plastic lipped ones to hold me over...

Michael
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:38:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Mike

Ain't that the truth . . . .
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:25:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:31:41 PM EDT
[#7]
W00t...how much will these be??
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:38:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:49:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm getting six of each color in on friday.

edit: Sorry I'm wrong sales person told me steel
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:12:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I contacted them as well and was told basically the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:53:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Mike

They never STOPPED making them.  

The US is not the only market for 10/22 mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top