Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2004 2:27:34 PM EDT
Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well. A friend of mine is looking at picking one of these up and the only facts that I knew were the history of them being made in Spain in the 50's until HK bought the patent and moved it to Germany. Of course I'm familiar w/HK as I had a 93 back in the 80's. What I need to know is what is a good price for them. If they are made currently by anyone. What options and accessories are available, e.t.c. Thank all for your help. Take care.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#1]
When the Germans lost WWII they could not produce weapons, so the weapon engineers moved to Spain and produces the delayed roller rifle there until they could produce them in Germany (HK). The CETME is really the original G3/91. The G3 has some improvements, but essentially the same rifle from the same designers.

Check out these:

world.guns.ru/assault/as60-e.htm

www.cetme.org/mbr.html

Hope it helps.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:54:28 PM EDT
[#2]
cetmerifles.com,,and gunboards fr8/cetme forum..

what do you need to know,,,, they are kit guns,,nd have issues,,,, fer the $$ ya cant beat em' but they all need some kinda work,,, from a 5 minute sight in ,,to complete bc overhauls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top