Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2002 9:14:55 AM EDT
Brownwlls: part# 269-201-017 page 37

Looks like A2 flash hider but has a plate installed in the front like a muzzle-break.

Would like to have the A2 look if it's legal.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 10:16:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes. It's available in both pre-ban and post-ban versions. I think they have them tuned for 16" and 20" barrels too, which is pretty cool.

I don't know if Brownell's is selling both versions but they are available directly from EGW www.egw-guns.com.

Link Posted: 2/6/2002 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I've seen their site, but I still have a question.  They have a "post ban brake", but it looks like a brake that is intended to be attached to the bare muzzle of a post-ban rifle, by set screws or something.  Do they have a brake that can be screwed onto a pre-ban threaded barrel then welded in place to be post-ban legal?  I seem to recall that their pre-ban brake is NOT post-ban legal.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Thought I would throw in some info on this.  Ordered two of the A2 comps thinking they were post-ban.  Got them and they aren't.  Called EGW and asked they said the difference is in the end of the comp and the potential or lack thereof for launching a grenade.  Something is added onto the post-ban, non-evil comp.  They are doing an exchange.  I certainly hope they are not pressed and set screwed into position.  Though I suspect I can have that taken care of.  

Sort of curious on how well they work.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top