Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2015 3:28:44 AM EDT
Just recently got a Haley D3 chest rig, and I 'm really liking it so far. Thinking I may pair it soon with a HSGI leg rig for an extra 2-3 mags I can quickly draw from. Only thing I think I may be missing is a pouch to just quickly stuff used mags in. Any recommendations? Or are dump pouches just a waste?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:51:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Dump pouches are definitely handy...it's the leg rig I'll bet you won't like:  heavy, hard to adjust and they do not want to stay in one place.

Depends on how you want to mount the pouch but Specter Gear, Emdom and Marz Tactical all make good ones.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:14:55 AM EDT
[#2]
CSM dump pouch.

/thread.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:18:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Used a thigh rig to carry 4 mags on my first pump didn't realize how much I hated it til I got a chest rig on my second,,, and dump pouch is a must
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:06:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Agreed dump pouch is the way o go. I have a condor one for sale cheap if you want to give it a test Without spending a lot.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:04:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I like the Marz SSE -the coolest dump pouch EVER
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:13:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I use my cargo pocket.... Guess i'm not a cool kid.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Dump pouches are great for keeping throwbots and snacks. You can't keep snacks in your pocket. That's just asking for a mess.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:29:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Tactical tailor roll up dump pouch, folds up super small when you don't need it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:35:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Surplus CSM dump pouches are cheap on ebay.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:25:19 PM EDT
[#10]
The BFG dump pouch is a great addition to a chest rig.  It's incredibly light, and it is almost like it isn't there when it's tucked away.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:44:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Cool kids throw them down their shirt!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top