Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2011 3:33:07 PM EDT
I mailed a Form 1 to Martinsburg and a Form 4 to Atlanta on 3/16. I called today to check on the status of both.  It turns out the Form 1 went pending on 4/11 and the Form 4 went pending on 4/12.

Here's the double win: my examiner for both is Mr. Dana Pickles. The last time Mr. Pickles was my examiner on a Form 1 it was back in my hands in 7 weeks. I'm feeling pretty good about things. Since I seem to be having a real lucky streak today I also bought a lottery ticket.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:49:11 PM EDT
[#1]
What numbers are on your lottery ticket?
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 5:11:08 PM EDT
[#2]
My form1 was pending march 23rd and approved april 11th. Send like they are starting to knock these out quicker.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:34:45 PM EDT
[#3]
My last form with him was a form 4, 26 days from pending to approved. He's awesome
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#4]
So what are you getting?

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:59:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Just over 90 days on 3 stamps, and 60 days on another.

edit: w00t! 3 stamps are in! can't pick my toys up till sunday though

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:16:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Good luck. With the forms and the lotto tickets.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 11:24:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So what are you getting?  

The Form 1 is for a Sig 522 pistol that will become a dandy SBR when I get the stamp. The Form 4 is for a SWR Spectre that will work great on the 522 SBR. It should be a good summer.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 11:30:49 AM EDT
[#8]
My last form 1 approved by Dana pickles was pending for a week
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 11:47:05 AM EDT
[#9]
i think my next form 1 will be given to a blind, crippled monkey, and sometime between now and my death, i'll receive an envelope containing a banana peel with my name written in monkey feces on the back, when i call to complain, i'll be told that my form has been in problem status for the past two decades, and they figured they should just shred it because i'm obviously dead. when asked about the $200, they'll laugh and hang up on me...

my luck with the NFA is exponentially getting worse...
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:53:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My form1 was pending march 23rd and approved april 11th. Send like they are starting to knock these out quicker.

That's good news,I had one go pending 4-4
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:32:12 AM EDT
[#11]
I've never checked the status on any of mine so I can't tell on that end.  My last stamp took less time than it's predecessor.  I've sent two at the same time and got them back within a few weeks of one another.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 8:55:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
i think my next form 1 will be given to a blind, crippled monkey, and sometime between now and my death, i'll receive an envelope containing a banana peel with my name written in monkey feces on the back, when i call to complain, i'll be told that my form has been in problem status for the past two decades, and they figured they should just shred it because i'm obviously dead. when asked about the $200, they'll laugh and hang up on me...

So you got Farris too?
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 9:05:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you got Farris too?

Wow is it that obvious?
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 9:33:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you got Farris too?

Wow is it that obvious?

Maybe

I had Shipmann for my first two F4's and was fine with 3 months door to door, now I got stuck with Farris be lucky if I get it back in 5 months.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:20:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you got Farris too?

Wow is it that obvious?

Maybe

I had Shipmann for my first two F4's and was fine with 3 months door to door, now I got stuck with Farris be lucky if I get it back in 5 months.

At least you didn't get Santamaria or Dudash
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you got Farris too?

Wow is it that obvious?

Maybe

At least you didn't get Santamaria or Dudash

Both are actually faster than Farris.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:07:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Santamaria just turned one around for me, 60 days door to door...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:25:37 AM EDT
[#18]
I've already been posting about Ferris in another thread.  Does she put everything in Problem Status for two months before she approves it?  Apprently, it's not just me.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:37:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I've already been posting about Ferris in another thread.  Does she put everything in Problem Status for two months before she approves it?  Apprently, it's not just me.

Mine is not showing in problem status, but it's only been pending since March 18th so she probably hasn't even looked at it yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top