Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 4:21:26 PM EDT
What to you think of them. I always thought they looked cool, but I wanted to know if they had any feeding issues.

And if they are worth the $$$ and NFA wait.

Chris
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:47:57 PM EDT
[#1]
They are very fun and very reliable.  I would recommend it highly.  The only drawback is you need a Destructive Device dealer to get one, not just a Class 3 SOT.  Class 3's cannot deal in DDs, so you need to go to a higher pay-grade to facilitate the transfer.  DD dealers can be hard to come by and tend to be more expensive because of it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:09:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I know a local guy who has one. He had it before they were considered a DD, and got to register it with the BATF tax-free.

I handled it, but never got to shoot it. It was definitely a bulky shotgun, but would probably be fun if you've got the extra cash lying around. The full-auto version would be even more fun, but I believe that they are all post samples.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:29:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:20:20 AM EDT
[#4]

i bought one at gun show in Miami a long time ago (10 years or so) when I lived there.I paid alot of money and it would not fire a full mag or drum reliable.We tried everything and people to get it to run.I got rid of it and wish it was in hell and had a receipt for it there.Maybe mine had problems and that's why it was for sale,but I will stick with benelli or rem. 870.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#5]
i shot one on f/a with the will county sheriff's swat team weapon's demo.  very fun day.  mp5 wsa the best.

anyway, out of 20 of is there was no malfunctions.  its fast, most of my rounds were high and right.  a lot went over the berm OUCH.  Neat for movies and stuff.  I don't know why Will County had it.  They must be nuts like me.  At the end of the day, this huge deputy shows up and the weapons demo guys lets him shoot it, too.  He stands into it with bbl a little low and racks off a 10 rounds mag.  All center hits.  WOW!  We were impressed.

rare for any mayor or county board to loook at that as a wise expenditure, now.

EDIT**Ican make my benelli s90 run just as fast if I don't care what i'm hitting.  that would be a cheaper route :)
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:07:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I've owned both semi and full auto USAS-12's. Shot hundreds of rounds through them without any problems at all. What's the going rate for one,now?
Clint
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:29:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I just bought one for $1,800 but asking prices seem to be more like $2,500 these days.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top