Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2002 2:37:50 PM EDT
I remember a few years back Remington made a XP100 in .223. Does Remington still make the XP100?
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 3:14:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Savage seems to have taken the market on these.....you can go to the website and ask www.remington.com.......but it does`nt appear in thier catalog......the savage is a good unit and very popular.....
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 4:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Remington has discontinued them a couple times over the last 10 years. Not enought demand to keep them in production full time. I had an early one in 221 fireball that was a naildriver.
Wish I never sold it.

My 243 striker is just as accurate... 1/2 MOA....and it has more features. LH bolt, piller bedded, stainless. Taken a bunch of chucks and deer with it. Trigger sucked from the factory but it is easy to adjust.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#4]
The Remington XP-100R has been discontinued again, but, is still available if you look for it.
 I bought mine in .223 a couple of years ago.  It's been painted flat black to match my 700 PSS since this picture was taken.  Looks better in black.
They are a literal blast to shoot, too.  Great fireball!  Now, I've got a little bolt-action .223 to go with my big bolt-action .308.
I highly recommend the purchase of one of these 4+1 blind box magazine repeaters...

Link Posted: 4/8/2002 7:54:43 AM EDT
[#5]
What a cowinkadink I was just playing with my buddies "just bought" XP-100 in .221 Fireball. Neat little rd according to his reloading book they are cut down .223 brass. Took use over an hr to figure out how to get thte bolt out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top