Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2021 7:12:47 PM EDT
If so who sells them?
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not quite sure I understand exactly what you mean, but here are some things...

Custom Smith Mfg

JMac Customs

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 8:45:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not quite sure I understand exactly what you mean, but here are some things...

Custom Smith Mfg

JMac Customs

View Quote

Nailed it Johnny ... thanks!
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#3]
That's a good idea!
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 1:21:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's a good idea!
View Quote

Nah. It didn't fit on my POF MP5. Was loose and sloppy as hell. I called
Custom Smith Mfg and was told,my POF is a different spec than HK.

Looks like Custom Smith Mfg warentee sucks. " I guess they won't take it back if you try it on?
Returns:

If you need to return a part we accept returns only on unused/uninstalled items. On inspection a refund will be issued if the part is deemed to be in "new" condition and it is within the 30 days of purchase.  If within this we charge a 20% restocking fee.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 3:09:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nah. It didn't fit on my POF MP5. Was loose and sloppy as hell. I called
Custom Smith Mfg and was told,my POF is a different spec than HK.

Looks like Custom Smith Mfg warentee sucks. " I guess they won't take it back if you try it on?
Returns:

If you need to return a part we accept returns only on unused/uninstalled items. On inspection a refund will be issued if the part is deemed to be in "new" condition and it is within the 30 days of purchase.  If within this we charge a 20% restocking fee.
View Quote

Well, sounds like it wasn't a warrantee issue.  You bought the wrong part, installed it, and it doesn't fit.  You want it to be their fault and not yours.

Not warranty.

Doc
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 3:25:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Clone spec is all over the place. I have filed some of my clone receivers to get a German A3 stock to fit.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 5:17:47 PM EDT
[#7]
The JMac one has different sizes available.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top