Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2001 6:26:25 AM EDT
What is your opinion of the delta style add-ons.  Is the scope mount worth anything, or is it horribly inaccurate?  How about the cheek piece?  Any brands better than others?  I'm not sure I want to add these to my 20" Hbar, but I thought it looked pretty good, so I'm considering.  Thanks for your opinions.
guns762
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 5:27:31 PM EDT
[#1]
To each his own. If you like the looks,go for it. The Delta cheek piece was made by Cherokee and the scope and mount by Tasco.They both work well,but unless you are a colector I would get an Arms mount,and better scope.If you are looking for a Chreokee w/o the Colt emblem, I got one of their cheek pieces in a trade that I will part with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top