Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2005 2:04:03 PM EDT
I saw an original one at a gunshow, and I really liked it (Keep in mind I know nothing of shotguns) I would like one, but I want to be able to shoot and abuse it, so can I get a reproduction of one?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:07:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:18:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Norinco makes a reproduction that is supposedly good, however they got slapped with an import ban. I would assume you can still find them for sale, if only used ones, not sure how much they are going for.

Damn. I'll keep my eyes peeled then.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone else was bringing in PRC-made reproductions, but I can't remember who. Google may be your friend: one example
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:31:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Someone else was bringing in PRC-made reproductions, but I can't remember who. Google may be your friend here...

I've looked on google with no success.

ETA: You edited it while I was typing my post, heh heh. That is the shotgun, but I would like the Trench Gun version better, the one with the bayonet lug and the sling swivel.

I mostly wanted a repro so I could abuse it a little and it would be cheaper probably, but if my only option is for a real one, I guess I might go for it if it isn't too expensive. I'll just have to be careful.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Take a peek in Shotgun News too... I recall seeing them in there from time to time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:19:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Aim Surplus has them IIRC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top