Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
10/30/2020 2:42:12 PM
Posted: 8/11/2020 11:50:47 PM EST
Earlier this summer I posted a few questions on which press to lean towards and I appreciate all of the responses.  I was able to find a Dillon 550 that came with 3 conversion kits and 3 powder drops and 3 carbide pistol die sets and boxes of extra reloading items for <$500.  I had to purchase another die set for 9mm and was up and running resizing and depriming several thousands of range brass I picked up over the summer.  Earlier this week, the small metal retaining clip at the top of the depriming die broke.  I contacted Dillon customer service and within 24hours, I have a replacement on the way as well the part # just in case I need to order more.  

Thanks again.

Link Posted: 8/12/2020 12:10:09 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 12:48:38 AM EST
I've had several Dillons over the last 28 years and they have all worked well, and I have only needed to call customer service twice.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 1:08:43 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 1:41:57 AM EST
Blue Man Group killing it as usual.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 2:59:28 AM EST
My conversation with dillon CS usually goes like this.

Me: I'm dumb and I broke something because I'm an idiot.  This is the part number and i will be paying with a debit card.
Dillon cs: don't worry about it, we will ship you out a new part today free of charge.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 7:33:29 AM EST
As a former loader and user of Dillon 550 all I can say about their attempt at customer service is.

They are amazing.  

One of the best experiences with a company I ever had.  My conversations (in person as I live here) are like above.  

Me:  I'm stupid and fucked up
Them:  No worry do this and all good.

Them: No charge.

I don't reload now but if I got back into it I'd be there buying another Dillon.
Top Top