Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 4:43:29 AM EDT
Im a AR-15 guy, buy them love them, got several lowers that need parts (uppers, buttstocks) but just havent gotten around to it yet, then came the AK's bought 1 ssr-56, had a 74 and a krink built from In-range, got a sar, then tried my hand at building them,  so I ended up with a Polish and Romainian underfolders, still have 2 kits sitting around waiting for me. Got 1 Fn-fal, saw another I loved bought it also, the about that time my dad gave me a Chicom sks, Yugos hit the country soon after that, well I had to have one (strange thing is I have a gun book that listed the Yugo's as a rareely seen never imported version and valued at $600.00 plus since there were very few in the USA) little did the know then we would be swimming in them.  Now here is where I go from sick to terminally Ill

I Bought a k-98 Nazi marked last Friday, I liked it alot, went to a gun show, Bought a Mosin Nagant m-44, I liked it alot, now look what you people have done to me, found myself over at the ATF website ordering the stuff for a C&R FFL Man how am I going to hide this from my wife.  What should I do???? is there a GBA meetings I can go to (gun buyers anonymous) This C&R liscense will be the end of my bank account if I dont do something soon.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:35:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the terminally ill ward.

Wait until you see how many different variation of the same rifle/handgun you will end up buying!  Wait to see how much cosmoline you experience.

Once you get the C&R you’ll be able to get info on specials, sometimes they require you buy in bulk, like four rifles at a time.  These are hard to resist.  Oh, and all that stuff you need for your AR, AK, and FAL…that will continue.  It’s just more stuff to bring to the range.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:11:51 PM EDT
[#2]
          Dude,old saying.....if you know how many guns you own, you dont have enough! around here the new guns that show up are just borrowed /returned.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:25:33 PM EDT
[#3]
you aren't going to find much help for your affliction around here!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:30:21 AM EDT
[#4]
The condition is definitely chronic. I've been in remission for a few months, but lately symptoms have surfaced. My wife has suggested that it could be terminal if it returns with it's previous severity.

Ongoing research into a cure suffers from a lack of funding, possibly due to the extremely low probability of winning the lottery.

Buy more ammo,

X
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:03:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a case of that too.  Having problems focusing on one thing, do I save for a SCAR, 556, XCR, 98K, FR-8, USP-c, BBQ a PSP, or do I just go and buy ammo?  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Try to negotiate a lower credit card rate while you wait for the license to show up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top