Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2007 12:35:55 PM EDT
I ordered a DSA Congo with a couple of extras at the end of December.  It wasn't supposed to be ready until the end of April but they told me that it just shipped!!!  Apparently they had the parts, time, etc and they put out a bunch of orders early.

Now I want to get some good mags.  This is my first FAL and I don't know much about magazines.  Can anyone recommend a good place to get good FAL mags?  You guys mostly use 20 round or 30 round mags?  

Thanks, I'll post some pics when it comes in.
Link Posted: 1/26/2007 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2007 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#2]
WTF, i ordered my dsa back in sept and told the end december, still no rifle yet, congrats
Link Posted: 1/29/2007 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#3]
When I ordered my last two Type II receivers, I was told that it would be a couple of months before they'd be available...

I planned my expenditures accordingly...

Then, about a week after ordering the receivers, I received word that they were available and they they'd been shipped...

Bummer...

Seriously, though, I thank DSA for getting them to me quickly...

Forrest

Link Posted: 1/30/2007 1:15:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I just ordered a Type 2 receiver this morning. They said 6 to 8 weeks.

Thankfully I have other builds to keep me occupied.

JR
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Ordered on 1/30/07

It shipped yesterday In I picked up a Type 2 this eve.

Not bad at all.

JR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top