Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2003 2:59:29 PM EDT
Anyone have one of these...I have 2 DSA's and I want another.  I was looking at getting the 19" predator.  

My real question is, what's the diff w/o teh Muzz break. Both the ones I have (SA58 Med Contour and STG 58) have a break.  will not having a break make a real differance, or will it actaully be better....I.e. less of a fire ball?

Thanks-
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 7:31:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the Tactical model with 21" bbl, shoots like a dream, no break and it's recoil is nothing at all harsh. This gun is accurate and functions flawlessly, one hell of a rifle!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 1:39:45 PM EDT
[#2]
FNG here. This will be my first fn-fal. I ordered the predator last week, DSA said it would take three to four weeks to get it. I hope I've made a good choice in that I am looking for 1 to 1 1/2 MOA in a .308 auto loader. Sold an unfired standard m1a to fund this lateist got to have. I have 1200 rds of Aussie, 140 SA, 450 Radway green surplus, and a case of Fed. 168 Gold Medal Match. I'll give a range report at a later time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top