Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 5:35:47 PM EDT
Last year I got my address corrected C&R in two weeks.  Right now I am going on 4 weeks.  Anyone get theirs changed recently and how long did it take.

I guess I'll give a call tomorrow just to see what is up...
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#1]
you're lucky last year mine took over 5 months.  they lost all my paperwork (twice).
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:42:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I just sent my address change in yesterday.............anyone got the number to call to check status?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I did mine in June and it took about a month.  I did call and harass the lady though.  YMMV.

ETA: the number is in your packet and on the ATF website.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:38:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Wonderful, I called today and the lady looked up my info...they don't have any record of it showing up.  By the embarrasement in her voice asking if I could send in the form again it was obvious that I wasn't the first person to call and have this problem.

"The ATF...putting the F and U in customer service"
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:41:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I just had mine changed. It took about 2-4 weeks. I was expecting it to take about 6 and was surprised when it came so quick.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:27:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I got my C&R in 23 days and my address change in 17 days Go figure!!! Blew my mind. I was expecting 6-8 weeks on both
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top