Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2018 4:16:51 PM EDT
Got a question for those of you that have these. Just got mine, installed it. Tested it a few times and noticed it’s REALLY hard on the mag catch. Have any of you noticed the mag catch on you magazines?  In the pic the top mag can been loaded and drop many times with the oem release, the bottom one 10 times with the Corvus installed.

Link Posted: 3/29/2018 9:16:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Dang! Thanks for the pic FulAssault. I think I'll pass on that one.
Link Posted: 3/29/2018 1:12:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I repeatedly dropped the mag for 5min. It didn’t get any worse and It still locks in fine with the eom catch as well . Definitely something to be aware of but I’m going to continue to use it because the function is great. I’ll let you guys know if anything changes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top