Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2009 11:39:08 AM EDT
Hi guys,

I'm changing the address of my LLC (within the same state but new address), does anyone know if you are required to inform ATF of the address change? I've read that individuals do not have to if you change addresses within the same state but I wanted a second opinion since it was an LLC.

thanks!
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 5:17:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe you are correct but your best bet is to call Rob Howard (NFA Section Chief) at the NFA Branch and ask him. Corps, like trusts, don't have a lot of regulations (yet) and I have heard some screwy things between what the law requires and what the BATFE currently wants. Obviously, you want to be in line with the BATFE whenever possible so the call is well worth it. (304) 616-4500
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top