Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2002 10:00:41 PM EDT

Is this cool or what, this guy can paint almost any camo configuration, I'm going to have him paint my new NEF.17 and scope.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:05:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Do they have a website? How much does it cost? What kind of paint they use?

Info please.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:08:01 PM EDT
[#2]
What does he use? an air brush or paint brush? And what type of paint, how durable is it?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:14:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Camo colors are an Auto-Quality paint, covered with 2 coats of "Flat Clear Acrylic Urethane" (to help prevent against Rust).
Camo patterns are all done Free-Handed by Mr. Joyner himself.......so, no two are identical in appearance.Most camo-patterns are available such as: Jungle, Desert, French, Snow Trooper, (everyones favorite) Woodland, and more.

He uses a air brush

Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:20:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:26:02 PM EDT
[#5]
"Flat" or not, still looks pretty shiny to me.  May be just the photo or lighting.  Not so sure about the value of the camouflage, but it does look "cool".
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 4:50:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I dunno, reminds me of that fat lady on the Drew Carey show-- kinda gaudy
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 8:29:22 AM EDT
[#7]
The desert version looks too neat. Wonder if they can paint my M4's Hogue grip. It's rubber and flexable. I sure hope so.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 8:40:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The desert version looks too neat. Wonder if they can paint my M4's Hogue grip. It's rubber and flexable. I sure hope so.

Dennis said he would use a flex agent, but it wouldnt be hogue soft anymore
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#9]
In that case I'll just remove the grip for painting. I like the feel of the Hogue grip anyhow. Maybe I'll put a stock grip on and have it painted as a backup.

I emailed him for an estimate on my M4/Aimpoint in desert camo. Since I live in a desert area I figure that's about right. No "woodland" here. :')
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:58:54 PM EDT
[#10]
FYI the woodland camo is gloss, Dennis can shoot it in gloss or flat its your choice.

Man I love his work, its the best I've seen, check out the color flow from the scope to the mag it all flows well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top