Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2003 6:32:29 AM EDT
Hi all. I wanna Pre Ban M4 style AR and don't know if I should just buy one (1600 to 3000 $$ I've seen) or just convert my old Palmetto Arms PB AR to one. 1st off, does slapping an A2 style upper on a A1 lower cause any function problems? How much am I looking at paying for Pre Ban style 16" A2 complete  uppers with boltcarrier group etc? If I DID do this conversion I would want the upper and lower to match cosmetically as much as possible, and that means having the lower anodized as it is just painted. Is that possible? If so where and how much? Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:36:54 AM EDT
[#1]
buy an upper
slapping an A2 style upper on a A1 lower does not cause any function problems.
the upper it about 500-600 and you will need a colapsible stock for 100-125.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top