Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2002 6:08:32 PM EDT
I have a Colt 6601 complete upper and bolt carrier assem. and I need a lower to go with it. Here's the problem. All Colt post bans these days are black now.

I have a bunch of Bushy's and love 'em, but now I want a complete Colt setup to round things out.

I will either replace the A2 comp with a perm muzzle brake or just keep the two apart until (big if is more like like it) the ban sun sets.

What's my choices. Buy a black stripped Colt and have it reparked to match or find a late 94' to whatever date before they went to black at the factory lower on the equip. exchange, but that might be slim to none to likely?

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top