Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/25/2001 5:34:13 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/25/2001 5:27:38 AM EST by QUIB]
Can someone recommend a gunsmith in the Denver metro area to index and torque my AR barrel? I swapped uppers (A1 to A3) using a barrel vise and have a slight index problem. I'd hate to spend $38+ dollars for a reciever block that I'll more than likely only use once.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 6:29:00 AM EST
For smiths with good reps, you might contact Mark Chanlynn in Lyons or Dave "Sully" Sullivan in Erie. There are enough private individuals around the along the front range who have the stuff. I am sure someone will chime in....

Link Posted: 12/25/2001 8:08:10 AM EST
Try TJ's Firing Line. He's at 6th and Peoria. He did this same job for me a couple of years ago. Did it right there, charged me maybe $10. Email me for directions, he's buried in behind the Radio Shack and can be kinda hard to find.
Top Top