Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/14/2005 11:36:23 AM EDT
Let's get the Cobray bashing out of the way first. Thanks. Now we can get serious.

The PM-11 9mm carbine was first shot a month ago. It had a KB, I guess you'd call it that. A bullet did not make it out of the barrel. I figured it was old ammo.

Shot it today (about 80 rounds) with brand new WWB. It had 5-6 light primer strikes. It went FA for 2 rounds, then back to normal with ammo still in the mag. Then it had a KB, bullet not making it out of the barrel.

So, any ideas what wrong with this POS chunk of metal. I figure it might weigh enough to make a nice boat anchor.

Seriously, I'd like to fix it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:38:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:01:35 PM EDT
I know but my M-11 pistol runs great, so I know this gun is capable of functioning properly.

That's one for bashing, do I hear two?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:18:36 PM EDT
Here is 2. No JK, seriously sounds like you have a FCG problem for it to double. These were designed to fire full auto. Parts will be hard to come by but I remember a company selling parts for the M11. Check Shotgun news. They will be your best bet.

BTW it is a POS. I know I had one and got rid of it

Max
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:36:24 PM EDT
Yeah, I probably get rid of it, but I will make sure it is right before doing so. Worst case, I'll salvage usable parts off of it for the M-11. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:09:42 PM EDT
I got one doing the same exact thing, but thats not the biggest problem with mine. Mine feels like a bee sting to your finger every time you shoot it. Now i know why they put that plastic tube around the trigger. To bad the tube don't help at all.
Top Top