User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2005 8:26:32 AM EDT
 ht,
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 8:45:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 5:36:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, it's a Type 53.  Without the papers, it's just an unmarked rifle.  But I personally much prefer a non-import marked rifle.

I find it quite interesting that while the bulk of commie support for the NVA came from the USSR and the Warsaw Pact, it appears from casual observation that most Mosin bring-backs are of Chinese manufacture.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 8:32:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I collect Vietnam stuff.Want to sell one ?

rk
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:59:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Not for sale.. don't blame you for asking though.   Had a guy recently try to trade me for a $79 M44 rather than pay cash for it.... I payed for the M44 as I learned a # of years ago... don't sell out of your collection cause you usually end up regretting it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:06:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the reply, I remember about ten years ago when these came in, they were about $50, also the P14s in .303 for $75. Keep me in mind if you get the "gotta have something new fever"

Rgg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top