Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 7/20/2008 2:09:27 PM EST
I want to get a simple, light weight rig to keep with my go gear. It needs to hold 3-4 AR mags, 2 pistol mags, a Surefire, Multi-tool, and fixed blade. It also has to work with standard belt holsters.

I have been looking primarily at the Specter MkI. Anyone have one of these? Is is comfortable? Durable?

Any others I should consider?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:01:02 PM EST
Alot of people use the Eagle/SKD Chest rig. It holds everything you are asking for and has 2 additional areas where you can add a pouch.

Eagle/SKD Chest Rig
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:34:21 PM EST

Originally Posted By jake-cutter:
Alot of people use the Eagle/SKD Chest rig. It holds everything you are asking for and has 2 additional areas where you can add a pouch.

Eagle/SKD Chest Rig

+1
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:59:21 PM EST

Originally Posted By clasky:

Eagle/SKD Chest Rig

+1

+2. Very good rig.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:25:01 PM EST

Originally Posted By Gyrene8490:

Originally Posted By clasky:

Eagle/SKD Chest Rig

+1

+2. Very good rig.

Does this offer any advantages over the Specter other than capacity? It looks like it might be bulkier than what I'm looking for. I already have a combat rig that holds 12 AR mags, 5 pistol mags, drop leg 6004, etc.
Top Top