Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 5:49:32 PM EDT
Hey,

Looking at one of these:

Poop or not poop?

I can get it for pretty cheap, or should I hold off for a Mossberg 500/590?

Kevin ""
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:36:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I would not do it! Get a Mossberg,Winchester or Remington.SS
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:14:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Buddy of mine has one... okay shotgun for $100. That's what he paid for it. It sits in his truck. Better then a Norinco Clone of anything.

If you want a shotgun that's cheap get Mossberg's Maverick line of shotgun. They retail for something like $179-$200 new. They're Mossberg 500 Receivers with a Remington style safety. Same level of quality from Mossberg as their Mossberg line. Or you can get a good condition used Remington 870 Police Trade In. Same with Winchester. Good shotguns both new and used.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:50:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Buddy of mine has one... okay shotgun for $100. That's what he paid for it. It sits in his truck. Better then a Norinco Clone of anything.

The Norinco 982 or the H&R Pardner Protector is the way to go if you want a low cost shotgun. They are both made by Norinco and are basically the same gun. I have both and they excellent just as good as the 870 Express at a much lower cost. They both offer more than the 870 as a tactical shotgun. The changes Norinco made to the 870 design are improvements.

The kicker is Remington Marlin H&R are all the same company. They put their name on the Pardner Pump Norinco made shotgun and backed with their Excellent Warranty. They must feel that this Nornico made shotgun is well made.  

GC
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:32:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey,

Thanks guys, I'll pass on it.

Kevin "I'll check that Pardner..."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top