Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2006 11:03:29 AM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with these Charles Daly semi-auto shotguns?

Vendor Web Site Here

They are priced about the same as a Remington or Winchester pump gun, so it makes me wonder about quality.  I don’t care it it’s made outside the US, and I would assume that these are made in Eastern Europe like most of Charles Daly’s guns.  They seem to have a good warranty and a good service plan, and I have had experience with a Charles Daly Mauser that shoots great.  The low price is honestly the only thing that makes me nervous!

I found one reviewer who said that his gun would not cycle 3” shells reliably.  Has anyone else heard of this problem?

Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:14:25 AM EDT
[#1]
A guy in my hunting club has one and he loves it.  I was told by the guy who sells them in our club that they are very good.  I have never personally shot one.  Hope this kinda helps.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:52:17 PM EDT
[#2]
My friend has a balck one walmart sells for around $290 or so. It never has aproblem shooting 3" shells but I have only sseen 100 rds of 3" shot out of it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:02:51 PM EDT
[#3]
they seem to be a good quality gun at a good price...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top