Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/29/2005 6:51:39 PM EDT
What do I need to do to get my address on my C&R updated? I"m assuming if I were to buy a rifle on my C&R that it has to be shipped to the addy on the license? Can I just call the BATFE?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:35:37 PM EDT
Call them first. You may have to send in your old license. If you moved in the same state it should be easy. I relocated within GA last year and they updated my license with no problem. I believe I had to send in a letter with my new and old address and license info. I believe I had to send in my old license as well. All in all not too hard.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:36:56 AM EDT
You need to request an ammended license on Form 5300.38. There should be a copy in the back of your "Green Book". If not, you can get one at the BATF web site.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:44:33 PM EDT
awesome, thanks for the help guys. I'll check in the book and if I can't find it I"ll give tham a call tomorrow.

Thanks a bunch
Top Top