Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 8:05:22 AM EDT
I need a certified Colt armorer in the Philadelphia area.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:16:37 PM EDT
Might I suggest you call the gunshops in the yellow pages & simply ask them if their gunsmith is so certified? If not then who do they recommend?
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:05:03 AM EDT
Yeah I guess that is what I'll do.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:18:35 PM EDT
Just curious, what are you trying to get done?
Something AR related?
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:40:51 PM EDT
A LEO friend of mine has to have something on his AR checked by a certified colt armorer to assure that it is not defective.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 8:32:25 PM EDT
You could call Colt at 800/962-COLT to see if they have one in your area.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 9:15:10 PM EDT
Contact your local LE Agencies. For the most part only LEO's are certified by Colt as armorers outside of the factory. Or contact Ken Elmore from SAW LE Sales www.sawlesales.com/ he is the LE Armorer instructor for Colt.
Top Top