Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2004 4:33:34 PM EST
I’ve seen the Century C91 around before and just saw another one at my local store; they have $499 on it. I have never heard anything on them; I know Century can be spotty as far as their stuff goes, but this rifle looks pretty nice. I would like to hear any feedback folks have on the C91, how they shoot and function and I am also very curious to know if I can install an HK wide plastic forearm.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:57:42 PM EST
I have a Century C91 and it shoots great. I've had no problems with this, or any of the Century rifles I own. Maybe Century has an occasional problem with their work, but I've never run across any bad products. The C91 is a great shooter, and accuracy out to 150 yards [longest range where I shoot] is excellent. If I can see it, I can hit it with the C91. Same for their L1A1 and Garand.

I bought my C91 for $389 several year ago, after considering a choice betwen a Cetme or a C91. For whatever reason, I chose the C91, although the Cetme would be a fine weapon, also. I'd buy another Century built rifle in a minute.
Top Top