Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2001 4:26:17 PM EDT
As many of you are already aware, Cavalry Arms and Castle Arms are both new to the firearms industry this year... We have worked very closely with each other to do our best for the members of the firearms community, by offering incredible products at awesome prices.

Cavalry Arms has taken a great financial risk in developing the first 100% polymer AR-15 receivers... Not only are they polymer, but they are available in several colors as well! While they have been a bit slow to catch on, Shawn (Cav Arms) is offering a lifetime replacement warranty with his CAV-15 lowers... I've yet to see that type of guarantee for any product in any industry!

Those of you that are not familiar with Cavalry Arms, should take a moment and visit their website at www.cavalryarms.com -- while their products might not be for everyone, you would be amazed at the number of female shooters that love the option of having an AR that no longer looks like one of those "evil assault weapons".

For those that enjoy something that is a bit different, yet more comfortable, the CAV-15's were designed with YOU in mind. Since these receivers have the pistol grip and stock molded into them, it was a natural to make the grip a bit more ergonomic, and add 1" to the length of pull. This has created a more balanced and controllable firearm!

For always being there when we at Castle Arms have had questions and/or needed a *RUSH* order, we would like to thank the guys at Cavalry Arms and wish them a Happy Holidays... We also look forward to a very long and prosperous business relationship!

To all of you here at AR15.COM, I would like to share with you a letter we received from Cav Arms earlier today:

Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:55:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:22:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I have handled and shot a Calvalry Arms lower. I have also read many of Shawns posts here on AR15.com. The product and the owner seem to be good quality merchandise. Good luck on your joint ventures, I wish both companies continued success.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Is Shawn a Deadhead?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:39:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey! antiUSSA, get a spot on cable will ya. lmao!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top