Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2001 9:31:52 AM EDT
The grip looks really cool, especially for only 15 bucks.  Has anybody tried and will it fit on my DPMS CAR with a 16 inch barrel.
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 10:25:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm gathering nobody has tried this?
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 11:10:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I put one on my personal Mforgery and like it.  I'll have it at next Sunday's shoot at TacPro in north Texas.

The assault grip feels nice.  Took a little detail smoothing on a couple of seams.  Fits nice and snug to the handguard.  I like it more than the round style forward grips.

I've developed a different hold than I expected.  Instead of holding the forward grip like a pistol, I wrap my middle, ring and little finger around the front of the grip, point my index finger forward and my thumb over the top of the handguard.  It gets the rifle on target faster for me.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 7:03:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The grip looks really cool, especially for only 15 bucks.  Has anybody tried and will it fit on my DPMS CAR with a 16 inch barrel.

Where did you find this at? I'm looking for one.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 9:53:12 PM EDT
[#4]
WHere is a pic of this?
I can't find it on their website.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#5]
www.castle-arms.com

He doesn't have a picture of them on the website but does have them in stock.  When they first came out they were just available to those who ordered the AR15.com rifle, but now they are available to everyone.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:18:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I was going to order one of these a couple weeks ago, but never got around to it.  I'm going to Castle-Arms to order mine, right now.  It's supposed to just fit right onto the standard handguards.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:25:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I just went to the Castle-Arms site and I can't figure out how to order the Forward Assualt Grip.  When you click on Ordering, it only gives you options to buy 3 weapons.  Nothing else??  Anyone know how to order this thing?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:00:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Give me an hour or so to re-program the site and add them back in, with a couple other items as well...

When the deadline for purchasing the LEGP items at the deeply discounted prices hit, I just killed everything quick, rather than re-pricing everything at one time.  The other thing that was critical to know beforehand, is exactly what we intended to keep in on-hand inventory.

PATIENCE GRASSHOPPA!  
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 9:08:27 AM EDT
[#9]

D O N E

www.castle-arms.com -- The accessories are listed on the ORDERING page only at this point.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 9:18:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't care what anyone else says, Anti.....YOUDAMAN!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 10:11:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Any member has a picture or website of this forward assault grip, and how is it connect into standard handguard? I'm interested.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#12]
There's a picture of it on the Castle-Arms Accessories page!  It's not really a "close-up", but you can see it pretty good.  I'm not sure how it attaches, but I can let you know once I receive mine!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 12:15:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Thanks jboze!!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
There's a picture of it on the Castle-Arms Accessories page!  It's not really a "close-up", but you can see it pretty good.  I'm not sure how it attaches, but I can let you know once I receive mine!

I can't find such a page.  Can you provide a URL?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:56:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Ok....Who's messing with me?  Now the Accessories page is gone!  

Don't see it now, but there was a link called "Accessories" on the left hand side!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 6:09:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Until I see a picture of this device, I refuse to comment on it's viability as an AR accessory.

Gimme-da-PIC!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top