Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2003 12:56:30 PM EDT
I have the .920 fluted barrel and I was looking to swap it out for the carbon fiber. I there anyone out there who has one and likes the weight of them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 5:47:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Would you consider aluminum? If so check out www.majesticarms.com.

I am thinking of him building a 10/22 from scratch for me. He's done some gunsmithing for me and he's excellent.

Hope this helps.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 4:26:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Volquartsen with the THM barrel with a comp.  I love it. with Match ammo (federal ultra match) I shoot regular 1/4 groups.  With Federal 411 (match target) I get 3/8 groups.

Link Posted: 8/7/2003 7:55:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have a Volquartsen with the THM barrel with a comp.  I love it. with Match ammo (federal ultra match) I shoot regular 1/4 groups.  With Federal 411 (match target) I get 3/8 groups.

Ditto what he said, except mine really likes Eley 10x (the most expensive of course).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top