Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 1:27:58 PM EDT
Does anyone have instructions on how to reset the combination on a Cannon Pistol box? I was given one that still has the factory default set and would like to change it but don't have the manual. If anyone can help with instruction it would be great, I'd love to mount this to the floor of my truck.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:42:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Cannon, IMO.

My .o2
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:01:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, sorry, I forgot to add that I called Cannon and they said that they had discontinued the pistol box and basically couldn't help with anything other than the default combo. No owners manual or anything. I'm hopeing someone has one that can just tell me how.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Might post this in the General Discussion, IMO?

Good luck!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:39:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I found the answer through a little creative Googling. Once I found out it was a Simplex lock I found the instructions I needed.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:26:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Ok, so how does one go about resetting the combo???????
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:23:35 AM EDT
[#6]
The answer can be found at:  www.dawsonsecurity.com/simplex.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top