Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/29/2002 11:26:30 AM EDT
What exactly is this needed for? I thought one could purchase and own SKS' and AK' without any hassel as long as they were legal in your state. What gives?
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 11:30:44 AM EDT
The license allows you to receive C&R firearms in interstate shipments without going through a dealer (subject to state laws). You also get dealer discounts from many suppliers, such as Brownells, Midway, Wideners, Graff & Sons, Century, etc, etc, etc. The discounts alone are worth the cost of the license ($30.00 for 3 years).
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 1:41:00 PM EDT
you can get some answers here:

ATF National Licensing Center

Here is a BIG C&R website:

Top Top