Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 4:12:19 PM EDT
Went up to my favorite plinking place today, The Quarry. My GF went along as usual and decided rather than shoot her K31 today, she would shoot a couple of the C&R rifle I brought along.

Shooting my unissued Yugo M48 Mauser

Shooting my Venezuelan FN49 rifle in 7x57

For an additional treat, go my pic directory at my web site and scroll down to the video of her shooting the FN49. Quality isn't real great but it's fun to watch.

www.geocities.com/pthfndr/Firearms/
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:28:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like fun.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:07:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How did she do with the recoil?

Watch the video She did great with each. Actually she said she liked the Yugo a lot. But then she routinely puts 100 rounds a session through her K31 using GP11. Plus, she had just finished shooting about 15 rounds throuogh my .50 BMG rifle. After that, everything is mild
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:17:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Where did you purchase the Yugo and how much did it cost????

It looks to be in great shape.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where did you purchase the Yugo and how much did it cost????

It looks to be in great shape.

I bought it from a seller at the last Reno Hilton gun show. Paid $170 for it. Maybe a bit more than I should have, but it was late sunday, I was there, it was available, etc...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top