Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2004 4:49:03 PM EDT
Only a little over a month's wait and I got my C&R license mailed to me the other day.   I think my first purchase is going to be a select grade SKS from aimsurplus.   I still need to get copies out this week, and hopefully I can put an order in by the end of the week.  I'm looking forward to getting some of these old guns to shoot.   Along with the SKS I'm really interested in the mosin nagants.  The price for these rifles and the ammo to shoot them really can't be beat.  The SKS ammo is cheaper to shoot than the winchester white box packs for my 9mm.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#1]
CONGRATS...

Yes get a Select grade from AIM, well worth it....
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:44:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is another Yugo your going to want to get your hands on

SKS-M59 Rare! Yugoslavian Model 59 7.62x39 SKS Rifle

Item# SKS-M59
We are receiving a small shipment of the Rare Yugoslavian Model 59 SKS Rifle. These Rifles were manufactured in Limited Quantities at the Zastava factory beginning in 1959. Features include all milled steel parts, and under folding bayonet. Includes Sling, ammo pouch, and cleaning kit. Condition: Overall Very-good, shows use, minor finish and stock wear. While supplies last!
ORDERS PLACED NOW WILL SHIP 10/15/04 at the earliest.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top