Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/6/2006 2:11:37 PM EST
I've done it before, but it's been a while. What do I need to do to change the address on my C&R FFL?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:09:36 AM EST
You will need the form for NFA C&R, the FFL will be updated by another branch. Call the ATF 202-927-8330-NFA branch and request the forms if you do not have them or get on the ATF website. Send a change form to both places and contact your local ATF office-in your state. It will take about one month to change and receive a new FFL. The branches have been moving, so find out the exact address. Also send a cover letter stating a change of address only, old address is not used. I have recently gone through an address change for NFA and the FFL 1 goes in hand. Contacting your local ATF in your state is an excellent start. GOOD LUCK
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:10:27 AM EST
Took about a month to get mine changed when I moved last year.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:35:41 AM EST

I stuck mine in the mail today. We shall see how long it takes.
Top Top