Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 3:11:37 PM EDT
I've done it before, but it's been a while.  What do I need to do to change the address on my C&R FFL?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:09:36 AM EDT
[#1]
You will need the form for NFA C&R, the FFL will be updated by another branch. Call the ATF 202-927-8330-NFA branch and request the forms if you do not have them or get on the ATF website. Send a change form to both places and contact your local ATF office-in your state. It will take about one month to change and receive a new FFL. The branches have been moving, so find out the exact address. Also send a cover letter stating a change of address only, old address is not used. I have recently gone through an address change for NFA and the FFL 1 goes in hand. Contacting your local ATF in your state is an excellent start. GOOD LUCK
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:10:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Took about a month to get mine changed when I moved last year.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:35:41 AM EDT
[#3]
www.atf.treas.gov/forms/pdfs/f530038.pdf

I stuck mine in the mail today. We shall see how long it takes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top