Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/27/2003 12:52:31 PM EST
i know this topic was discussed a couple of months ago, but i'm not a member and i can't search beyond a month in the past.

so... do you have to fill out a ATF F 5300.38 form (amended ffl) or is there a special c&r version?
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 2:17:29 PM EST
From the horses mouth.

Good morning James...

Thank you for contacting the ATF's National Licensing Center (NLC
with your e-mail inquiry.

You must submit ATF Form 5300.38, Application for an Amended Federal
Firearms License. You may download the form at:

As a collector you must complete all items on the form except items
4,14,15,16, and 17. All references to "business" should be considered
"collecting activity." Mail the form along with the original license

National Licensing Center
2600 Century Parkway, Suite 400
Atlanta, GA 30345

I hope this has been responsive to your e-mail inquiry. Thank you for
allowing the NLC to assist with your inquiry and/or concerns.

Daisy Correa
Customer Service Specialist
NLC Atlanta Staff :-)

Link Posted: 9/2/2003 2:40:52 PM EST
thanks for the confirm, sig_230.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 5:51:15 PM EST

i came here to post just this question and found it already answered

i just moved and i want to get one of the enfields that AIM is now selling

hopefully my address change can be processed before they run out

anyone know how long it takes for hte address change to kick in?
Top Top