Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2009 9:07:24 AM EST
There was a thread running here awhile back that had a link to a vendor who did the MC apparel for Transformers. They had Crye-style pants in ACU pattern (with the hard shell knee pads).

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 8:25:08 PM EST
There is a guy or company on ebay that sells very a very close likeness to the Crye combat uniform.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 9:41:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By AK47CBR:
There is a guy or company on ebay that sells very a very close likeness to the Crye combat uniform.

I know Tru-spec makes an ACU cut MC uniform but it doesn't have the knee pads.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:03:43 AM EST
Originally Posted By AK47CBR:

It wasn't Ebay. It was a full-up website with ACU and MC pattern combat pants, shirts, and patrol pants and shirts.

There was a thread (in which I had posted) here in this forum, but I can't find it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:25:19 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/13/2009 5:25:55 AM EST by calicojack]
i can't believe i'm posting this link:
ebaybanned.com
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 7:36:07 AM EST
Originally Posted By calicojack:
i can't believe i'm posting this link:
ebaybanned.com

Nope. This was the actual vendor who supplied the uniforms for Transformers, so it's at least quasi-legit.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:02:24 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:12:37 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/13/2009 11:17:46 AM EST by ShakenNotStirred]
Originally Posted By USMC2PD:
Is this what your looking for?

That's it!! Thanks, USMC2PD!!!!

For everyone's information, these guys use licensed Crye material, so they are not just airsoft rip-offs from HK. It seems, however, that they are out of all of the ACU stuff that I'm looking for. I hope they are going to get more in.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:46:20 PM EST

WTF is with this web site

EVERYTHING I click on takes me to make an account
and when I do that, I get a 404 error, or right back to make an account

I should not have to sign in just to look at shit
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:15:46 AM EST
TAG for later. Anybody have experience with these guys? What is the quality like? Do the sizes match standard BDU sizing?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:00:35 AM EST
Originally Posted By ShakenNotStirred:

That's it!! Thanks, USMC2PD!!!!

For everyone's information, these guys use licensed Crye material, so they are not just airsoft rip-offs from HK. It seems, however, that they are out of all of the ACU stuff that I'm looking for. I hope they are going to get more in.

No problem. I've been kind of interested in their plate carrier shown here. It looks to be a "knock off" (possibly licensed if using other Crye licenses?) of the Crye CAGE Chassis. It obviously doesn't have the integrated soft armor of the CAGE system, but compared to other Plate Carriers Only designs I like design and side opening feature. It doesn't mention if it accepts side plates so I'm guessing it doesn't.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:09:27 PM EST
A lot of their products (manufactured by OPS) look to be copies of stuff from one company or another.
Whether or not they are sturdy enough for rigorous use...I cannot say.

B.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:18:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By brenn73:
A lot of their products (manufactured by OPS) look to be copies of stuff from one company or another.
Whether or not they are sturdy enough for rigorous use...I cannot say.

As soon as they get their ACU direct action pants back in, I plan on trying a set out.
Top Top