Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/11/2005 6:27:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2005 6:30:50 PM EDT by photoman]
S.O. Tech Callahan Convertible Hellcat Plate Carrier - v3.0B- $259. It's the best damn price i've seen on it yet. I don't know that i can just not order it at that price. My only concern is i've never heard of the company, TACTICAL ADVANTAGE, INC. anyone have anything to say about them? Good/bad/indifferent?

Also going to pick up the S.O. Tech MOLLE Hydration System Carrier cuz it's on sale too, for when I don't need to have the plate carrier, like when hunting..... well maybe that would be good tiome to ware it with plates"Well i saw the brush move and thought it was a deer"
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:16:20 PM EDT
If I hunted out east I would wear IV plates....and a k-pot

On second thought, ill just do my hunting out here.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:45:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By photoman:
S.O. Tech Callahan Convertible Hellcat Plate Carrier - v3.0B- $259. It's the best damn price i've seen on it yet. I don't know that i can just not order it at that price. My only concern is i've never heard of the company, TACTICAL ADVANTAGE, INC. anyone have anything to say about them? Good/bad/indifferent?

Also going to pick up the S.O. Tech MOLLE Hydration System Carrier cuz it's on sale too, for when I don't need to have the plate carrier, like when hunting..... well maybe that would be good tiome to ware it with plates"Well i saw the brush move and thought it was a deer"

Link?

I think I know them, and have bougth stuff on the EE from teh owner, but I would need the website link to be sure. Is their logo the silouhette of a SWAT guy crouching by chance?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:58:01 PM EDT
Why yes, yes it is.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:05:06 PM EDT
IM, sent- dealt with the owner twice on the EE, and had good experiences both times. Although the EE and his store are two different things, I would like to think that the way someone does personal business is the way they run their professional business.

Long story short, you should be good to go. I would buy from them without hesitation.
Top Top