Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2015 11:33:46 PM EST
I bought my buddy's m1a a few weeks ago. He has the SA scope mount and a meh scope on it but he has no cheek piece so he could never get the scope sighted in right. He could never get a good cheek weld. I got 3 stocks with it, the factory one, a nice surplus one, and a green composite one. I would like to get a quality leather one for the surplus stock and whatever you guys recommend for the plastic stock, it doesnt have to be leather. I have looked on Fulton-armory.com but I was hoping for some input before I bought anything.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 12:26:48 AM EST
[#1]
Cheek-n-stock makes a very nice cheek rest, fast and reasonably priced. Ive bought a few from him.he does nice work.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 12:35:27 AM EST
[#2]

Quoted:

I bought my buddy's m1a a few weeks ago. He has the SA scope mount and a meh scope on it but he has no cheek piece so he could never get the scope sighted in right. He could never get a good cheek weld. I got 3 stocks with it, the factory one, a nice surplus one, and a green composite one. I would like to get a quality leather one for the surplus stock and whatever you guys recommend for the plastic stock, it doesnt have to be leather. I have looked on Fulton-armory.com but I was hoping for some input before I bought anything.

Thanks!
View Quote

I went with the Rooster33 kydex cheekrest on mine, and the closest to it that I know of is http://www.tacticalworks.com/Karsten-s-Custom-Cheek-Rest-B-Model.html

Link Posted: 8/14/2015 8:45:06 AM EST
[#3]
I have a Karsten on mine.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 9:34:39 AM EST
[#4]
The FA one works for me.
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 1:15:38 PM EST
[#5]
I also have a scope mounted with the SA gen 4 steel scope mount on my M1A Loaded model.  I've used TNVC's RSP Mod 1 (here) - it works great, puts my eye at the perfect height, and might as well be a comfort pillow.  I would definitely recommend it, especially if you want something easily removable that doesn't require drilling or any modification to the current stock.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 12:06:02 AM EST
[#6]
Thanks guys. I'm going to check these out. I like the cheek n stock.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 8:09:44 AM EST
[#7]
I use Bradley cheek rests with STELLAR results!

Tony.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 5:52:12 PM EST
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:22:21 PM EST
[#9]
I went with the Fulton Armory cheek rest.  I have no complaints.  Fits well and has great adjustment.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 8:49:22 PM EST
[#10]
The TNVC pads are the best I have ever tried........
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 1:49:52 PM EST
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cheek-n-stock makes a very nice cheek rest, fast and reasonably priced. Ive bought a few from him.he does nice work.
View Quote

That's what I have.  I like it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:25:55 PM EST
[#12]
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.