Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2015 12:33:46 AM EDT
I bought my buddy's m1a a few weeks ago. He has the SA scope mount and a meh scope on it but he has no cheek piece so he could never get the scope sighted in right. He could never get a good cheek weld. I got 3 stocks with it, the factory one, a nice surplus one, and a green composite one. I would like to get a quality leather one for the surplus stock and whatever you guys recommend for the plastic stock, it doesnt have to be leather. I have looked on Fulton-armory.com but I was hoping for some input before I bought anything.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 1:26:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Cheek-n-stock makes a very nice cheek rest, fast and reasonably priced. Ive bought a few from him.he does nice work.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 1:35:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I bought my buddy's m1a a few weeks ago. He has the SA scope mount and a meh scope on it but he has no cheek piece so he could never get the scope sighted in right. He could never get a good cheek weld. I got 3 stocks with it, the factory one, a nice surplus one, and a green composite one. I would like to get a quality leather one for the surplus stock and whatever you guys recommend for the plastic stock, it doesnt have to be leather. I have looked on Fulton-armory.com but I was hoping for some input before I bought anything.

Thanks!
View Quote

I went with the Rooster33 kydex cheekrest on mine, and the closest to it that I know of is http://www.tacticalworks.com/Karsten-s-Custom-Cheek-Rest-B-Model.html

Link Posted: 8/14/2015 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a Karsten on mine.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#4]
The FA one works for me.
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 2:15:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I also have a scope mounted with the SA gen 4 steel scope mount on my M1A Loaded model.  I've used TNVC's RSP Mod 1 (here) - it works great, puts my eye at the perfect height, and might as well be a comfort pillow.  I would definitely recommend it, especially if you want something easily removable that doesn't require drilling or any modification to the current stock.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 1:06:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys. I'm going to check these out. I like the cheek n stock.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 9:09:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I use Bradley cheek rests with STELLAR results!

Tony.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 2:22:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I went with the Fulton Armory cheek rest.  I have no complaints.  Fits well and has great adjustment.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 9:49:22 PM EDT
[#10]
The TNVC pads are the best I have ever tried........
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cheek-n-stock makes a very nice cheek rest, fast and reasonably priced. Ive bought a few from him.he does nice work.
View Quote

That's what I have.  I like it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:25:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top