Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2007 6:25:04 PM EDT
..For civilians. Ive heard of USC/UMP conversions, but isnt this the part that makes it run full auto? Am I missing something here?

www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=78081048
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#1]
It's just parts.  I'm not very familiar with the USC, but I'd bet that assembly will not fit a USC without modification.

Karl
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 7:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
No different than teh MP5 lowers, or a CETME parts kit.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 9:44:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
..For civilians. Ive heard of USC/UMP conversions, but isnt this the part that makes it run full auto? Am I missing something here?

www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=78081048

Yes, but it must be modified with USC fire control parts, and it will not physically mount to a USC upper with the UMP F/A FCG installed.  IF you modify the upper, you have made a MG, welcome to club fed!  

See Top-notchparts.com for a full explanation.

Jeff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top