Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2005 9:42:15 AM EDT
Can i use this type of scope on my Black Diamond?

http://www.skdtac.com/item.asp?ItemID=SKD2002&PRICE=476&CategoryNum=74

I have a scope on there now but it is a reg. sized scope. I get target panic when i shoot it because i am afraid the scope will hit my eye. Without the scope i shoot it very well. I would like to keep a scope on the gun. Do you think a scope like the one above will work on my Black Diamond? Do you think the recoil of the .50cal will be to much and throw the dot or crosshairs off inside the scope. Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:33:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Not really a scope as there is no magnification.  But yes, it will work quite fine.

I would suggest this if you don't want to worry about a scope mark on your forehead.

Bushnell Holosight

Or one of the many EER scopes available.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top