Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2005 9:40:03 PM EDT
First timer mainly lurker, registered because I needed help.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/vilsk/Benelli.jpg

In what order do I need to put this back together?
The three parts with 'numbers' are the ones that I can't figure out.

#1 appears to be some sort of coupling or shim that has to do with the surefire.

#2 are a couple 'thicker' shims, one of which has a 'warp' in it. Is this warp meant to be?

#3 is the three thin shims.

Can anyone help me with what order I am to reassemble this?
It's an early HK Import M1S90.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Ahh yes, please ship it to me immediately for re-assembly.  I'll be sure to test it thoroughly.

On a more serious note...  As much as I'd like to, I don't own any Benelli shotguns.  Never disassembled one or seen the internals.  However, here's a link to the manual, it might have some information to help you out.  Benelli M1 Manual (PDF Format)
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:38:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I stripped a Benelli SBE once, but it was several years ago.  I think they are pretty similar, as far as disassembly/assembly goes.

I do remember it was very straight forward and relatively simple.  Online manual should help.  If you don't get any help from Randall_Dubya, send it to me.  I'm sure I could figure it out.  After trying for a few days   months   years.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:44:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately (and quite oddly) the manual wasn't of any help here.
Aside from being written in multiple languages all displayed simultaniously that makes it a bit tough to read, I couldn't find a single thing about the shims or the coupling.

Anyway, if anyone knows how to put this back together, please let me know.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:00:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow.
Not a single person knows how to reassemble one of these?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:40:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't kno how much these will help but here.

www.brownells.com/aspx/ns/Schematics/SchemInterim.aspx?s=301000110
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:43:11 PM EDT
[#6]
wierd it doenst look that hard but i have no clue, are you the one who took it apart?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:20:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Bolt goes in.
1? black cylinder came with the Surefire.  It goes over the magazine tube. The big gap points goes on pointing to the rear. (the bigger gap makes room for the widening of the barrel/chamber as it flares to the receiver)
Barrel and cylinder and fore-end wiggle on as a group.
The wavy washer goes between the flat washers.
Be absolutely sure there isn't a lot of chrom showing in front of the receiver.

That's the best I can do from here.

Most of the instructions you need might need to come from Surefire. Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:39:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Hi Vilsk,

I can send you a scan of the Surefire forearm manual (2 pages). It will show you exactly how to put the forearm back on properly. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll send it to you.

Thanks,
James
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top